|Tips For ladies using
Online dating Agencies
- Be yourself. If this is Mr. Right, you are better off
bagging him because of who you are rather than who you pretend to be.
- Listen to what he has to say. It is during this
process that he gives you clues about who he really is. If you spend
the entire date talking about yourself you run the risk of boring him,
no matter how interesting you think you are. Also most men are
flattered if you show genuine interest in what he has to say
- Dress comfortably and mildly conservatively.
Struggling to walk in the new high heeled shoes you just bought just
lets the side down. Avoid bright colors and over revealing clothes.
Unless of course you normally wear bright colors and over revealing
- If he asks you about your ex tell him in a short and
precise manner. Don't give him a whole story of how terrible he was and
the odd habits he had. That is the way to ensure no second date. Also
no one likes excess baggage
- Do not douse yourself with the whole bottle of
perfume or use an overpowering scent. He might wonder if you are hiding
- Don't take him home on a first date. Just so not
subtle [screaming i need to have sex] and not safe
- If after the date you decide he is not for you, let
him know gently but honestly. You will find that more often that not,
you are getting the wrong vibes, so is he!
go on the date
- Take a few minutes to determine what you want out of
this date. Do you want to get to know him better with a view to a long
term relationship? Do you just want a casual sexual relationship? Do
you want a non sexual relationship? Are you just shopping for a friend
rather than a lover?
You must decide before you
go out what you expect from this person.
- Determine what are the important qualities you are
looking for before you go out. It is easy to get distracted when on a
date, agree a second date and then remember that this is not what you
want in a life partner
- Think about your positive attributes and remind
yourself he is lucky to be on a date with you
- Determine to focus on him during the date rather than
on yourself and your insecurities [all girls have insecurities, just
ignore them for the night]. It would be dreadful to spend the night
worrying about whether he likes you or not. Instead focus on whether
you like him or not!
- Take care of your whole body, take a shower, apply
nice moisturizer to your skin, wear underwear that makes you feel good.
This will give you a positive buzz
- Think positive happy thoughts just before you set off
on your date. This gives you a warm glow
During The Date
- Limit the amount of alcohol you consume. Under no
circumstances can you allow yourself to get drunk
Disclaimer: Online dating for professional
people does not guarantee success using any of the dating agencies
listed here. We are affiliates of all agencies listed.